Sunday, March 10, 2024

Silence


Bound by chains of shattered dreams,
Forgiveness flowed in endless streams.
Like toilet paper, I'm torn and worn,
Used and discarded, left forlorn.
They wiped their sins upon my soul,
Left me tainted, broken, and cold.

How many times must I endure,
The agony, the pain obscure?
To love unconditionally, so pure,
Yet receive naught but disdain, impure.

Each plea for pardon, a venomous dart,
Piercing through my tender heart.
But in the darkness, cold and stark,
The cruelty lingered, left its mark.

In moments of need, they turned to me,
For comfort, love, and empathy.
But once their thirst was quenched, you see,
They tossed me aside, heartlessly.

With bleeding heart, I took the blow,
Each cruel word, each damning blow.
Inhumanity, a bitter pill,
Swallowed whole, against my will.
Yet still, forgiveness I instill,
As love's flame flickers, fragile still.
Bound by chains of relentless deceit,
Forgiveness granted, a bitter defeat.

A cycle of torment, an endless repeat,
Forgiveness offered, in silence, discreet.
My 
Each forgiveness granted, a bitter pill,
As they returned to use me at will.
Yet the torment continued to take its toll,
As my heart withered, black as coal.

But in the end, what do I gain?
A heart in tatters, filled with pain.
The plea for forgiveness, a haunting cry,
Echoing through the night, as tears run dry.
But beneath the surface, a silent sigh,
As love's ember fades, and hope runs dry.

Forgiveness granted, yet peace declined,
As I'm left alone, with a shattered mind.
In shadows deep, where love once gleamed,
I stood alone, in silence, deemed

- Vrushu

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...