Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Every Lifetime


In every lifetime, I'll seek your face,
Lost in the echoes of time and space.

Through the fog of hope , I'll strive to find,
The love that once bound our souls entwined.

In the silent whispers of these endless nights,
I'll call out your name, to make it all right.

In the silent depths of my shattered dreams,
I'll search for you, lost in endless streams.

In every lifetime, I'll yearn for your touch,
But fear emptiness, a void too much.

In the depths of despair, I'll drown in sorrow,
Knowing you're gone, with no tomorrow.

Though your love did hurt, I couldn't let go,
For in your absence, my heart beats slow.

- Vrushu

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...