Thursday, March 14, 2024

Echoes of Sorrow

In the hollow chambers of my heart,
Resides a pain that tears apart.
A silent scream, a whispered sigh,
As memories of love now bid goodbye.

Each beat aches with the weight of loss,
A symphony of sorrow, a bitter cross.
Echoes of laughter, now drowned in tears,
As the melody of joy fades into fears.

The echo of your voice, hauntingly clear,
Whispers of love that once drew near.
Now silence reigns, a cruel refrain,
As loneliness becomes my constant chain.

Oh, the agony of a shattered heart,
Torn asunder, ripped apart.
In the depths of despair, I find my home,
Lost in the darkness, forever to roam.

Yet amidst the pain, a glimmer of light,
A flicker of hope in the depths of night.
For even in sorrow, love still remains,
A beacon of solace amidst the rains.

So I'll carry this ache, this burden of woe,
And let the tears of sorrow flow.
For in the depths of heartache, I'll find my way,
And one day, perhaps, the pain will sway.

- Vrushu

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...