Thursday, March 14, 2024

Will You Remember?

Will You Remember?

When my time has come, and I pass away,
Will you think of me, in that quiet day?
Will memories of laughter, of love, of tears,
Echo in your heart throughout the years?

Will you remember the moments we shared,
The dreams we chased, the burdens we bared?
Or will I become a fading sigh,
Lost in the depths of time gone by?

Will tears cascade down your cheeks so fair,
As you mourn the loss of what we once shared?
Or will you move on, without a thought,
Leaving behind the love we wrought?

I wonder if my absence will leave a trace,
A void in your heart, a silent space.
Or if I'll become a distant dream,
Fading into the silent stream.

But know this, dear one, wherever you roam,
In my heart, you'll always have a home.
And though I may be gone, never fear,
For my love for you will always be near.

So when the time comes for us to part,
Hold onto the memories, let them start.
And know that wherever my spirit may lie,
I'll be watching over you, from the sky.

- Vrushu

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...