Thursday, March 14, 2024

Farewell

In the quiet of the fading light,
We stand, two souls, with hearts so tight.
A whispered word, a tear that falls,
As time's relentless tide recalls.

Each moment shared, now just a memory,
Fades into the vast expanse of history.
The laughter, the joy, now tinged with sorrow,
As we face the unknown of tomorrow.

Farewell, my friend, my love, my all,
In this moment, we heed fate's call.
Though distance may stretch, and time may fly,
Know in my heart, you'll never truly die.

For in the echoes of our last goodbye,
A piece of you will forever lie.
And though the tears may blur my sight,
I'll hold you close, in the depths of night.

So let this parting be not the end,
But a chapter closed, to which we'll tend.
Until the day our paths align,
Farewell, my dear, until that time.

- Vrushu 

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...