Thursday, March 14, 2024

Why do you cry reading my words?

If my poems bring you pain, a bitter sting,
Do you comprehend what my absence will bring?

A void so vast, a darkness profound,
Where echoes of your laughter are never found.

For in the silence left by my departure's chill,
You'll find emptiness that time can't fill.

No words, no verses, can capture the ache,
Of a heart left broken, a soul left opaque.

You'll search for solace in memories past,
But find only shadows where love once cast.

The echoes of my presence, hauntingly near,
Reminding you of what you once held dear.

And as days turn to weeks, and weeks to years,
You'll feel the weight of unshed tears.

For my absence will linger, a ghostly shroud,
A constant reminder of love disavowed.

So if my poems evoke such sorrow, you see
Imagine the pain of life without me.
For in my absence, your soul will be lost,
Adrift in a sea of longing, a tempest tossed.

- Your Vrushu

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...