Thursday, March 14, 2024

Irreplaceable Love

No one can love you as I do, my dear,
A love so deep, so pure, so sincere.

For in the depths of my heart, you reside,
A bond unbreakable, impossible to hide.

When I am gone, and others come near,
You'll feel the void, the absence, the fear.
For none can compare to the love we shared,
A love so special, so rare, so cared.

They may offer affection, warmth, and grace,
But none can fill the empty space.
For the love I gave you was one of a kind,
A treasure lost, impossible to find.

So as time passes and life moves on,
You'll search for a love that's forever gone.
And though others may try, you'll always see,
None can love you like me, none can be.

So hold onto the memories we made,
In your heart, let them never fade.
For in the echoes of our love so true,
You'll find solace in knowing I loved you.

- Vrushu

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...