Thursday, October 27, 2022

Was I a misfit?

Often times i wonder if SW was even a place for me. Many times i thought it's such a wonderful platform to share your feelings, experiences and thoughts and then I questioned if it's as good as I think.

There were a few people who told me almost a year ago that someone like me won't last on SW. That what am I even doing there? 

I guess I just got damaged around so much negativity. The place is indeed toxic but there were those few who made a difference.

After I left proactively (not banned), a friend from SW like a few who are still in touch asked the same question.

No, i am not successful and no one is normal completely but he wasn't the first to say the platform is not for people like me.

Nearing the End

No words left to say Feelings have all been betrayed Silence fills ALL the remaining days