Sunday, October 16, 2022

I didn't know I was unwanted

Dear SW, 

I didn't know you didn't cater to emotional fools like me. I didn't know you allowed bullying, mass hatred and gang attack. 

But i learnt something from you. 

I learnt how temporary relationships of friendship are to many people and their definition of friendship is also very different. 

I learnt that I am the most hated person there
I am sure i am already a history because they move on too fast.

I will not cry because someone very close said I was screaming and crying for a minute straight. She counted the time but never asked why. 

I will not do voice message because i am told it's to avoid proof. Proof of what? Crying for one minute? Did i say something?

They are all right and Danielle you came like an angel in my life.  I believed you, trusted you immediately. I still cannot process those eyes i saw in the picture were capable of destroying me emotionally forever that I stop believing in friendship. You knew! You knew! I trusted you! 

I had already stopped believing in love 11 years ago. Now you took even friendship away? 

But why ? What did i do so wrong to you ? 

Nearing the End

No words left to say Feelings have all been betrayed Silence fills ALL the remaining days