Thursday, October 27, 2022

I miss some of them

It's been sometime that some usernames and profile pics flash in front of my eyes just before i go to sleep or if I'm in the car waiting at the red light. 

Then I ask myself, "Why bother when they don't? Because they have your email address and if you mattered equally to them they would have reached out."

The silence in my inbox only tells me how stupidly I get attached to people who probably don't give a damn if i exist or not. 

It's harsh but true for the online world. 

Even if there never has been a fall out between the two of us, they still walked away for reasons nothing to do with the bond we shared.

I am not angry at the mass haters with a mob mentality because the one's who i made a difference to are still in my life. I only assumed there would be more. 

Often times im worried about a teenager who has been through a lot in life but for reasons best known to her she stopped responding. 

This is what I have left apart from the drawings, sketches which i go through sometimes and smile. Something tells me , "Stop torturing yourself with their memories. They didn't care to contact you."

True. I guess I am still learning to be cold. 
Danie, your one post ended everything for me.



Nearing the End

No words left to say Feelings have all been betrayed Silence fills ALL the remaining days