Sunday, October 17, 2010

When Life was not so Serious..!



I long for the time when tension only meant fear of examination;
When love meant a weird tickle in your stomach, dried throat and cold hands;
I miss the time when cheating only meant copying in examinations.
I wonder thinking of the time when lying only meant hiding from your parents your meet with your boyfriend.
Today words remain the same, but meanings have changed.

I seem to be remembering the day when success meant getting a good score;
When politics never had any role to play and its existence never in the mind
I cry thinking of the times when happiness meant a surprise gift from parents
When having a big laugh did not leave you thinking if you are going to cry the next moment.
I smile remembering the day when extent of laughter meant rolling on the ground.
Today words remain the same, but feelings have changed

I do not know who have changed these meanings; who have altered these feelings.
I do not know when life became so serious that happiness had to be compromised.
I envy the person 10-15 years younger to me who is still living this life
Today the world is still the same, but I have changed.

Written by Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...