Thursday, October 20, 2022

Foreigners online

I don't think it's cultural difference but I have noticed people from other countries can be blunt and they immediately say things like it's not going to work. 

Then they explain themselves nicely after a blunt line. 

I have borderline personality disorder and i fear abandonment. I am emotionally intense and trust me i can't help it. I am scared to lose people I love. I don't push them away. They usually can't stick around with me because i am sensitive and emotional and everything i do is with pure intent. 

I have made the mistake of explaining myself in past to someone from USA and it took few hours for that person to end the friendship. 

It is much easier to talk to people from my country..

Foreigners are not bad people at all. If only they don't talk about ending so easily.

I am scared to talk to foreigners online. I have some great real life friends from many countries but I trust easily and I feel pain to prove to them that i am trustworthy. 

I can't prove my honesty.

Nearing the End

No words left to say Feelings have all been betrayed Silence fills ALL the remaining days