Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Ink in my heart

The ink in my heart has finished alas and the thoughts that reside within find no place to escape. I write words which are nothing but a combination of English alphabets and I am glad that the typing on the keyboard is one way to expel the nothingness within me. The sound of the keys tells me there is voice to my emptiness and I am not entirely alone; there is something I hear, there is something I touch.

Each day as I resolute to trust you again, I relive your betrayal every night in form of nightmares. Today I am so disturbed that as I open my eyes in fear, I fail to make out truth from nightmare.

Your every day lie and manipulation of truth has kept me one step away from the valley of insanity. I am on the cliff of madness and I fear an untimely push from the new born wordless girl within me.

Every time you touch my cheeks to force a smile on my face, I am assured the extremity of this pain has made my tears so crazy that today it has learnt to smile in madness.

Written by Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...