Sunday, January 23, 2011

Strange Voyager

All my life I was too busy either searching for love or finding ways to give love and amidst this search, I experienced too many reactions, emotions; some within me, some from other people. Sum it up for a longer duration, my mind was not really as healthy as it should have been and I must say I pushed smile away from me for a lot of days in my life.

Amidst my run in the dense jungle of love relationships, I found a voyager who was walking on the same path as I was and we happen to smile at each other for absolute no reason. That was the first time I understood that we do not always need ‘love’ to make us smile; sometimes two strangers walking aside each other can have some wordless thoughts to communicate. I understood, there are relationships beyond love and friendship.

Isn’t it funny how some people feel more comfortable sharing their thoughts with someone they have not met in person? Quite frankly, it is always better to puke out thoughts before someone who has no preconceived notions about us; who has not seen us for them to ‘create or not create’ any impression on us. Most of the times, looks influence the way people behave with us; so does money!

Strange how despite the desperation to seek natural emotions like love and care, how we all at point of time, for even a nanasecond are influenced by the greed of materialism.

Written by Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...