Sunday, January 30, 2011

A New Day !

Today I had a great Sunday because I spoke with the wall in my room; I spoke with the lights, I spoke with the furniture and they all chose to listen to me patiently. They did not ridicule me when I cried before them; they did not complain that they are bored listening to me. Most importantly they did not sleep while I was talking to them. Today I realized I could always be friends with all of these and for my lifetime I ignored their presence around me. They heard me shouting in pain every time someone broke my heart; they saw me crying every time my soul wanted to come out from me. They saw me grow up, they saw me change.

Today I had a great Sunday because for the first time in my life I felt I had no expectation from a human.

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...