Saturday, May 15, 2010

Being You

I give maximum hours of my life working for a company which means nothing to me as soon as I get back home. I give to it my patience; I give my calmness; I give my respect and at the end of the day I am left with none of it. Routinely, I surrender myself in dark trying to look for peace in my silence.

Most problems do not occur to us because we are good or bad human beings to people; most problems occur to us when there is a big difference between what we truly are and what we show to people. People never leave us for what we are; people leave us for the way we are to them.

Arguments do not take place because there is difference of opinion; arguments take place because one does not wish to listen to another. People never fight with us because they think we did wrong to them; people fight with us because there is a big difference in what we gave to them and what they expected from us.

Often I wonder how many people I have disappointed in life and the word infinite says it all. Some experiences are bitter and to not have them repeated in our life we choose to react differently from the way we are. Most blunders happen when we do not understand who deserves to know the real person within us and who deserves to know the person we are to the majority world.

These bitter experiences with some people; this immune reaction of ours before most people and yet shouts this craving to express and live the way we truly are.

Most complications to living life do not occur because of the bad experiences we had; most complications to living life occur when we lose too much faith in people to show them what we truly are.

Written by Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...