Monday, March 10, 2008

Believe in your dreams

Our aim changes with our present priorities & we derive pleasure once they are met.
When we aim we make our everyday living purposeful. It helps us engross our mind in thinking how to achieve it. An aim can be giving the best in a project; my aim can be writing 10 articles in a week or it can be making 3 people smile everyday.

Goals on the other hand changes with the change in phase of life & we derive satisfaction once they are met. Once the goal is met in one phase, it signifies the end result of ultimate accomplishment toward which an effort is directed -An effort which has taken form of an aim.

-The end result of one phase by being in an organizations top level management, by becoming a profound professional writer or an end result of another phase by becoming a good person.

I aspire to achieve my goals; I desire to get to my aim & together I give hope to my dream.
-Aims, goals are all irrelevant without a proper focus. “You must always know what it is that you want.” said the old king [Alchemist: Paulo Coelho] & when you find out ‘what’, the next question is asking yourself ‘why’ you want it.

An aim, goal or a focus without an objective is playing with the available time. Objective is questioning why to your every want, need and desire. Every human being does something for a reason- that reason could be a need, want or desire. A human being who has no reason has a reason which is yet to be discovered by him.

We respect time when we know why we want something & what is required of us to achieve it. Together with the WHY, WHAT, HOW & WHEN we give a practical touch to our dream making it become a part of the reality of life.

Written by Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...