Friday, December 7, 2012

I stand before life







On this cliff I stand in silence,
My mind unwilling to talk; my heart placidly calm,
Grains of this dust do not divert my motionless being.
I have no memories to run through my unoccupied mind,
I stand there away from the edge with no intention to jump or to fly,

Expressions do not interact with my frozen face
And yet I am far from being numb,
I am in a journey with my ‘Self’
This ‘self’ which I ignored every time I loved someone

Walk one step ahead with me,
Blink one moment with me,
Spread your arms just once before me
Cry as much you can…
Set your soul free just once…
And then smile once to this life…

On this cliff I stand in silence
My heart unwilling to talk; my mind placidly calm
I had memories I ran through just once
Flip the page of life now and turn to a new chapter

Written by Vrushali Deshpande



Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...