Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Have Count Of All Your Tears



Dedicated to my best friend

Walking relentlessly with hope of victory,
With silence you covert your screams
In dark you often cry
But I have count of all your tears
Tirelessly you run for having a life of your own
But I have the count of your racing heart beats

One small hope knocks the door of your happiness,
You work harder to get closer to your dream
And every time it’s shattered,
With silence you covert your screams

You hold my hand and ask for my assurance
And I give you a tight hug to take away all your fears
Under your blanket you often cry
But I have count of all your tears

Your tears shine in this darkness
and you can't anymore hide it with your spectacles
I can hear the painful screams in your silence
and you should give up on your attempts to deceive me

Persistently you combine words to make it sound convincing
Monday you tried it on your interviewer
Saturday you did it on your folks
And every time the cycle repeats,
I have felt the count of your racing heart beats

When I am Gone

In a world full of love and of lies You looked into my trusting eyes With a heart so pure I thought you were sure But you let the deceitful ...