Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Soul-trapped



As fast I ran away from him, as close he built the fear in me,
I lost the focus of my pace, as I screamed silently pleading to God
Giggle of his sadism filled my spine with cold fear
This was then I saw someone laugh over my suffering
You brushed your hand lustfully and I begged my soul to run faster
Is everything in life really a joke?
He moved on as easily as I lost my smile for almost ever
“One in every 5 children is a victim of it”
Does it feel so simply less painful as it reads so simply more factual?
As far I leave behind a life, as much more I pretend to be stronger
Who am I really?
I am a strong firm woman who hides her soul everyday in the closet
As much love I give, as much hollowness I end up with...
As fast I ran away then from life, as close I built the fear in me for today...

Written by Vrushali Deshpande
 





Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...