Sunday, March 6, 2011

I regret that a person never walked with me all my life for she could write how I lived my life. I laughed more than happiness ever holds any meaning; I cried more than heart can ever hold any pain; I gave more than humanity can be defined in any way; I danced to every tune of life and whether it be happy or sad, I enjoyed every move of my dance. I dived into the ocean of risks and learnt somethng new from life. The dive caused some bit of pain but the hurt was worth it. Today I stand right at the center of nowhere and nothing awaits for me; nothing runs on my mind; I'm called nothing and life was my past. I do not know if I'm dead or on my way to death. I'm anything but alive.

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...