Friday, March 18, 2011

In your memory

It scares me when I try to recall your memories and I realize the visuals are not clear before me. You tell me it is history now and that I should not cry, but yet the tears.

Sometimes I wonder how conveniently I stopped thinking about you and everything associated to you started going away from me, yet when its dusk, and night approaches me, I have these tears.

It scares me to imagine what if I forget the way you look and the way you were. I tell myself I do not think of you anymore and yet these tears.

"It happens! It happens!" You tell me so easily and I assure you that you are no more on my mind and that you are a history, but yet these tears.

Four years ago, you left me without giving me a call or messaging me and I wondered if there should have been a system of doing so before God took my special one away from me.

I tell God, you have been unfair to me because I really felt for you and today when I bluntly say you are dead, I yet have these tears.

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...