“Stay positive and happy in life or God will make you go through one more painful experience to make you tough”, said my friend to me. Amazed at the thought, from then I felt nervous about every tear and complain. Fear from nervousness is again negative and now I do not know what to feel.
-Vrushali Deshpande
Words that help express feelings, emotions, and relationships.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Happy To Be Born
I am scared of 7th August. The day I was born but also lost. 15 years ago came the night I regreted being born at all. At sharp 12 am, I...
-
Suffocation starts to build up when for the whole of your life you have curbed your desires and have set a rule for each of them. Every time...
-
Starring blankly at her wardrobe, She shuffles her clothes messily, And as every dress imagined fails, She detaches each of them hopingly Re...
-
I long for the time when tension only meant fear of examination; When love meant a weird tickle in your stomach, dried throat and cold hands...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and posting your comment.