Sunday, November 28, 2010

So screwed up !

Life has a wonderful way to screw us, and it mostly happens when we decide to not let feeling like love enter our life. It usually happens to us when we decide to be a robot and lead a life free of emotions.

Every time I decided to set myself free from this thing called love and lead a normal life where only career existed, I once in 4-5 years met someone who gave me hope to see happiness as it is and then he ended up screwing it like it had never been screwed before.

Every time I have loved someone with all my honesty, trust and loyalty; every time I have given everything possible I m capable of, I have been betrayed so miserably that the existence of love can be doubted. The worse thing is despite all of this I have never been able to dislike them, forget about hating them.

Sometimes it feels like I am just a tissue paper. Emotions mean a lot to me, love means a lot to me, but all people go gaga over is for looks; which is so futile… A person can have wonderful looks, but what matters is a clean conscience and a pure soul. I wish there was one person who could value this...

written by vrushali deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...