Sunday, December 18, 2011

My reply to SB's verse!

Picture is an illusion and ‘reality’ far from it
Being one-self is truth, but to the society – a complete misfit
Often I ponder and realize I am still too Indian
I hold the will to be independent, but yet too many custodians
Life isn’t a story to me for it to have an end,
Not sure if I love my life, but I am surely its friend

‘Smiles’ spread positive vibes and happiness only deeply felt
And despite all the betrayals, I still find my heart melt
When I truly love something, I give it all that I have
And in this process, I give them my secret code to survive

Complicated are relationships as there are many facets to it
Our mind is simply a victim which often gets jumbled into it
Past is chapter 27 of my life-long book
Even as I flip the pages to read ahead, it is still tightly hooked

By Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...