Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hiding in the Dark?

Truth is the most discouraged reality and pretence- the most appreciated and most lived in Kalyug.
Lived life telling people all is good; why reveal agonies to anyone and everyone! Sheer sign of being weak. Oh! Is it really?

I lay on my bed, covert myself in the blanket,
I pretend to sleep as deep as possible as I cowardly cry
No one notices the wet pillow when the door is closed
How helpless and futile is to hug a pillow and assume its you..
There is no such thing as God when you wipe your tears on your own
Cry as mutely as possible so that no one outside hears
Every shed tear tells you to be strong and evade the other waiting to drop by

Written by Vrushali Deshpande
P:S Those sleepless nights when you are with your SELF.

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...