Sunday, November 13, 2011

This shall pass too!

When life tests your tolerance and patience by putting worse possible scenarios before you, you end up wondering what God really wants from you?-whether he wants you to get stronger, whether he wants you to say it to him that you give up ? Is this your karma or some else’s which you are bearing!

My recent bad fall, followed by a crazy looking plaster and the never ending search for just 'one' genuine guy is teaching me a lot of many things.

I stand firmly on my one foot, waiting for a transportation to take me to work but mostly none are willing to go that far. The long wait teaches me a lot about life and people. Amidst the wait, just ONE auto guy in those rare situations drops me midway and helps me find a transportation. Colleagues, whose names I did not know of for over 2 years greets me and asks, "Ma'am do you want me to drop you somewhere?" and it is not just a question for the sake of formality, but they prove their genuine intention by enacting upon it. It teaches me that there are some people who are sensitive, some not so sensitive and some who are too occupied in their world.

A friend said, “You have always been strong and you should not give up". What is giving up in the first place? Losing hope in life? In people? I may have my timely emotional outbursts but I do not know to give up anymore. A friend said, “It’s nothing wrong to cry" but crying after a lot of tolerance makes you feel low, if not weak!

The good thing about a phase is that it passes; and the bad thing about a memory is that you remember what happened. Cut ! The good thing about a phase is that it passes, and the best thing about a strong mind is that you take it as an experience, learn your lessons and become a better human.

Written by Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...