Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shadow of Loneliness



Loneliness has found its new meaning in this dark shadow of my life and I walk past it naïve and numb no more escaping it. The rays in the morning blind me and I collapse defeated going down on my knees begging before the sun to spare me for once. Life finds its new meaning when night brings my soul closer to life and morning attempts to deplete its being. Life loses its meaning when I feel that even night is no more with me and I walk away from it betrayed and deceived.

Tragedies become joke when people you love give a deaf ear to your cry and so I have ample of reasons to smile and a lot more to laugh. The day seems longer when sleep evades me in the night and I have more hours to stare at the black screen. There is nothing I think; there is no one I imagine; there is no color to my thoughtless world.

Life is disappointed with me and it decides to no more communicate with me. I bring my soul so closer to the human world that it decides to disconnect with me. The human in me degrades my conscience to the extent that it decides to never come to consciousness. And I with all my impurity detach myself from the human world where people were friends, friends were family and family my companions for life.

Written by Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...