Monday, June 7, 2010

5th June 2010



Disturbing nights are not the ones when you see your love going away from you in a nightmare; but it is when he loves you unconditionally in the dream even though he is nowhere around you in real. Distressful sleep is not when you wake up once or twice in fear after a ghostly nightmare; but it is when you wake up every hour with these jerks wanting to make yourself believe he has not left you. Funny isn’t it, the way our mind tries to make us believe in a lie in the middle of the night; innocently wanting us to sleep in peace for few more hours before the bright day light exposes us to the bitter reality.

Sometimes people we truly love and care for surprise us with their decisions and despite hours of crying, the next day you still cannot believe it happened. Funny isn’t it, the way our heart loves them so madly that even our mind chooses to not believe the reality.

Sometimes we love someone so much that on one hand we want them to give us one last chance for a mistake we are not aware of and on the other hand we choose to go quiet; making the act as less guilty as possible for them; making the departure as easy as possible for them. Funny isn’t it, the way our heart sulks making us forget to ask them for a long time the reason behind their action.

I long waited for the rains because monsoons make me want to smile from my heart. Funny isn’t it that on one hand my heart was shattered in pain, my eyes drenched in tears and on the other hand my mind was making me hear the sound of the first rain.

Written by Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...