Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nightmare



Every day I continue my act of breathing, telling the world around me that it does not mean to me anymore.Every night before sleeping he tells me “sweet dreams” and when I am in deep sleep, I often cry in the middle of night having you in my dream. Every night I wake up in tears craving to talk to you once; wishing you would console me once again and make me go off to sleep just the way you did that night.

My sleepless nights; my dead days sulks me more and more into loneliness and my body goes warmer in fever with all this ever since the day you left me. I do not remember being normal anymore. I never understood loneliness so much ever before.

Sometimes I wish if there could be any way of hearing you without having to connect to your voice mail. Sometimes I wish if there could be any way I could feel you without letting you know ever about it. Sometimes I wish if all this was just bad a dream and I am going to truly smile as soon I wake up.

Every evening I close my eyes and imagine my life with you; I smile in that journey, I fight with you in that dream and I love you unconditionally like I have never before. Sometimes I wish if you had a bigger reason to leave me so abruptly right when I had surrendered the girl within me to you. Sometimes I wish if I could ever stop loving you.

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...