Monday, July 16, 2012

Confession


I never really understood what people meant when they said, “Life is too short”. I just continued carrying on with life, without consciously taking a note of how exactly I am living it. 

Each time I recalled a person, who left an impact on me negatively, I ended up remembering the good memories. Suddenly, I am awakened by someone within me, “But he did very wrong to you.”
Life is too short! It is too short to let go off this grudge.  Free them from your life; than thinking to free yourself from theirs. 

I always evaluated myself on the basis of how I behaved with the one who was bad to me.  The answer to that helped me discover how I am as a person.  I got my basics wrong. 

“What you are is a result of how you are to everyone around you, regardless of their doing. Their behavior does not decide your personality; what decides is how you treat yourself despite all the wrong.”

Written by Vrushali Deshpande


Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...