Sunday, December 5, 2010

Friendship in Love



Every time I would blog a new post, my meaning of ‘greater pain' would change. With every new day, I learn something I never did before; I experience something I never experienced before.

Often it is our brain that makes us cry by making us visualize memories of past. I wonder how conveniently we all in our literature of love accuse the heart for all the pain in love.

Losing your lover is not as painful as losing a friend in him.

Friendship is all about love, care and support and when we get all of it in its extreme, we get habituated to it. There are times when this friend becomes a lover, and I then wonder, what different a lover has to offer because I am pretty content with this friend in him. When for some reason, this person no more stays with us, it is not the love that we miss, but it is the friendship.

When we were not together, I did not know with whom to share all the silly things I experienced in the day; I did not know with whom I should gossip in humor; I did not know with whom I should share my worries and later laugh it out loud.

I hated watching movies, I hated going to restaurants, and I hated long drives because it was never going to a movie for me, it was never going to a restaurant- it simply was having you around me. Having you around me meant finding a worse movie amazing and relishing food as I never did before.

I wondered what missing love is all about because for me this is your friendship to me where I get love, care and support.

It is true that if you have a best friend in your lover, even if situations become grave in love, it will only be friendship that will get you two back again.


Written by Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...