Thursday, June 21, 2007

It is about living the way...



Advices are futile when you do not implement them in your life. Advices are dangerous because you have no right with you to be responsible for someone else's life. Sensitivity level differs from person to person, so what can break me to tears may not necessarily impact you in a similar way. How then can you empathize with anyone even after going through a similar situation?

Some people are so sensitive that your one 'Word' can make or shake their life. You would be partly responsible for whatever then happens to them.

I'm against the concept of 'Help', but I'm not against the concept of 'guidance'. I'm against the concept of 'Advices', but I'm not against the concept of 'Suggestion'.

For me alleviating someone's pain would mean saying the following:

The time you cry be assured you have many friends with you crying over situations that are worse according to their perspective. Problems cannot be compared, life cannot be compared.

When we cry over problems, why do we behave as if God had promised us in advance a joyous life?

What love is which does not hurt us? What love is which does not make us realize the value of losing the person we love? It is only when we are hurt then do we know it actually was 'Love'. So what life is which does not give us pain to understand the value of happiness? How can you grow mentally without having suffered in life?

I do not believe when people say, "You can be happy as long as you believe you are happy." That would mean succumbing to every negative happening and still compelling yourself subconsciously to be mentally tough.

Belief is a trick. Our belief can be manipulated by impressive orators, best seller books, touchy movies or simply a word of a person we blindly trust.

I need a God damn reason to be happy and that is setting a goal and struggling to achieve it. My reason for happiness need not necessarily be your reason for happiness. Happiness a gifted favour in installments would be valued more than my blind belief to be happy because I want to believe I'm.

Essence of living a happy life is in never questioning if you are happy in life.
Answer to that question results in scrutinizing the reasons for unhappiness.

So why dive into the ocean of 'suffering' all over again?
Written by: Vrushali Deshpande

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...