Saturday, August 31, 2013

Words

There's so much one can say in words,
There's so much one can choose to not say.
There's so much you said that you believed in,
There's nothing I had anymore to say.
My thoughts were my impressions and not my judgment,
I say this aloud, I am no one to judge anyone.
Yet so much you judged, so much you felt about me,
And there was nothing I had anymore to say.
We all have choices and choices we make,
I had a choice just like yours to speak your words, to hurt you back,
But I had no such thoughts so impure to say.
There's so much you said, there's so much you felt,
I have no anger, I have no ill wishes,
I just have nothing more to say.
I am this and I am that, I was this and I was that.
You judged my past, you judged my present, you concluded my future,
I lived this life, I live this time and I shall continue to be,
And for my entire life there's so much you said, there's so much you judged,
But I have nothing on it to say.
You may be right according to you,
I don't wish to decide for you
Is that how much you understood of me?
Is that how much low you thought of me?
There's so much you said, there's so much you felt,
I will never have anything more to say.



Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...