Thursday, June 11, 2009

Beautiful Yesterday

Yesterday was beautiful, but life with all its wonders gets a new day for us. Yesterday I met some people whose reciprocation towards my initiation made me what I am today. These people with their words made me have belief in me and with their silence made me see things from a different perspective. No matter how far the yesterday is now from today there are some who continue to stay in your memories regardless of their absence.

Initially life revolved around I, Me, Myself where you could only see your pain and the sufferings of those who meant to you. A time comes when perspectives broaden and we move out of the micro approach towards living life. Suddenly it is no more our problem, our life, our pain but people who we can relate to for mankind sake.

All this while you thought of making a difference to your life or people who made difference to your life, but then you understand that it is meaningful to live life only when you make difference to others life.

Written by Vrushali

When I am Gone

In a world full of love and of lies You looked into my trusting eyes With a heart so pure I thought you were sure But you let the deceitful ...