Thursday, August 25, 2011

In search of ME

I told him, “Aloneness is frustrating me”. He asked, “but wasn’t aloneness always your choice?”
I said yes, because I did not want anyone else to be around me except him and there came a point when he stayed and yet I felt aloneness. It was only then I realized, I was missing nonetheless than me, myself.

I told him, “I used to have fun with myself”. He asked me, “fun in what way?” I said, sometimes you just cannot explain, sometimes you just cannot understand.

Life is beautiful. I once had the mind to understand it, I once had the heart to feel it, I once had the soul to realize it is life. Today I do not feel my mind, my heart and my soul. These are just not words. I don’t find a better way of putting it. I am on the edge of a valley, waiting to be pushed by someone I am unable to find. I am in search of me.


Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...