Friday, August 6, 2010

Surprise Surprise! Advance Happy Birthday!

‘Overwhelming’, is a very small expression to the gesture I am receiving from people around me. Just one day before my birthday I am loaded with gifts from family, friends & colleagues and it indeed is surprising when you get an amazing gift from people you never expected even in the weirdest dream.

Today I have come to realize the existence of people in my life who did not necessarily had to be sweet with me. No, it isn’t about the money they spent to buy me those gifts, but a simple gesture of making me feel good; the most natural smile they had on their face when they saw me happy.

I believe that a person can earn millions and billions but it is their emotion which they want me to see and not the fancy gift really. I saw it on their face; in their eyes so evidently that I did not know I can be special to so many people.
Today I have to come realize there have been people who are exceptionally nice to me despite my untimely mood flings and yet they keep their patience. I guess it’s time for me to observe the nice souls, value them just a little more and treasure them forever in my life.

Amidst the whole ‘turning 26’ sadness, for a change I don’t feel that bad anymore! Haha!

@ 12:00 am it's going to be time to open the gift from work, an amazingly delectable 'White Wine'.

Final Blow

There once was a love so deep and true I forgave you, no matter what you'd do Betrayal after betrayal, my heart torn in two But my love ...