Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Detach yourself, he says

A choked feeling that i felt in my chest, I knew I was finding it hard to breath. Flashes of your memories made me gasp for air as I almost felt breathless. I bursted out crying not with any animosity, complaint or hatred, I just did because your love was too much to forget even after 6 years.

I thanked this little one for being with me as your only presence but I won't make myself visible before you ever again. All i want for you is to be happy, laughing and living your life to fullest. 

Detach yourself, the psychiatrist said and i asked him how because I don't know how to stop this feeling. God asked me, "Is this love?" . But i chose not to answer. I kept caressing your head and putting you to sleep, telling you everything is going to be just fine. 

You asked everyday, "Will you ever leave me?" And i always said no. It never occurred to me that you could leave too. That's how much i trusted you. 

No complaints. No anger or hatred because I smile everytime I recall laughing with you. 

Nearing the End

No words left to say Feelings have all been betrayed Silence fills ALL the remaining days